Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Makeover that will break walls



Makeovers

The trials of trying to fit in
Fit into a place. You will never belong.
 consider to be physically unattractive
You are unable to accept how ugly you are.
To pride your self of how stupid you look.

To hide the fact. That your Skin is now flaws.
That you try and change your butt, but make it unflattering.
All those thing you tried to do to your bodies. 

But are still unable to look like us.
That you can't look Picture Perfect.
That you can measure you to people like us.

This is what makes us better than you.
Who is better, you ask?
Picture Perfect is, time to take over 



01-27-13

I wake up on a Wednesday day. It's a beautiful day. You can believe it  the nice breeze. Makes you want to have sex. You don't feel that way? Hell it feels that good to me. But let's be for real here. We are in the Picture Perfect Hotel room. But not just any Hotel room it is a Penthouse suite. You know that Picture Perfect have to roll in style. 

I sprung out of my bed.heading right for the  balcony. I swing the doors open. Suddenly the nice wind rushes into the room. It feels amazing, on my half naked body. A body that everyone wants to claim, Do I feel happy about that?

Sure as hell I do.

But the wind start blowing through my hair. I begin to move my hair in bakc in place. But the wind feels so good. That I just like my hair blow out. My beautiful blonde hair. Only thing going through my mind right now is that I look hot as hell


All I can think about now I have to work out. I wonder do if Sarah wants to as well. We both have to be prepared for Impact. Whoever we are facing, even if it is against each other we have to be ready. This is a chance for one of us being a champion and bring gold. Right in Picture Perfect's hands. This is how we are going to start our revolution

I walk right into Sarah's room. I can tell that she is sleep. She is not much of a morning person. It will be a drag waking her up. But I will try. I being to slowly open her door. Which I see a knocked out Sarah on the bed. 

Ursula- Sarah wake up?

Some seconds pass. I move closer to her bed side.

Ursula- Sarah wake up.

But she is still sleep. I make a face and I yell

Ursula- Sarah Wake Up!!!

Sarah falls out of the bed. She gets up slowly rubbing her butt.

Sarah- What do you want Ursula. You know that I am not a morning person.

Ursula- Well I was wonder would you like to go to the gym?

Sarah starts rubbing her eyes.

Sarah- Why?

Ursula- Well, we do have a match on Impact. It's for the North Korean Title? As well. 

Sarah- Ursula? you know that the rest of the Impact roster don't even care about that title. That title is supposed to be the big title for Impact. But nobody is even going to try and claim it. Maybe beside you and me. It is so disappointing I have to say. Even the Impact is becoming meaningless. Every week. Have you seen the rating Ursula?

Ursula-Well no I didn't?

Sarah- Trust me, you don't want to at all. But don't worry Ursula. We will bring back the action to Impact.  You see, due to Warfare having to follow those PG rules. What kind of rating are they going to bring in at all?

Ursula- Well I guess none. Wow that sucks for them.

Sarah- That is what we plan on changing. We will make Impact have the rating that it should have.

Ursula- So mostly, we will be the two that will be facing. Each other for the North Korean Title. Why really? That sucks big time. But I really wanted to face other people too. But I am sure that, me and you. Will have to do the work. But who cares. As long we bring gold into Picture Perfect is all I am worried about 

Sarah- We didn't have to worry in the first place. The roster is not a big deal at all. But it was a nice try. We will see what management have in store. No telling what Shane will do. But lets face it. We are the best thing hitting Saturday Impact. We will the raising stars on Saturday. Because of us. Shane is able to make money. Do you know how he is making his money.

Ursula- Tell them Sarah.

Sarah- Because, the Impact fans. Come to see us that is why the ratings are so high now. 

Ursula- The so called talent that Saturday Impact is a shame. But it looks like there is no stars that want to step out of the shadow unlike me of course. I know Sarah is.

But I am here to make an impact and stand out of the shadows. Into the bright light. It is my time to main event. Everyone have been waiting for this. Which will happen. Not what Management say. I could care less what Shane thinks. 
If you think for one second Shane that you will stop me from achieving glory.

You are so damn wrong. 

Me and Sarah are top guns here. When you finally understand that. The better off you and Impact will be. You see, you can't count on the other stars. Which is the truth. None of them bring what we have to the table. Every night that we are in that ring . So get this through your head. If you think we are more than pretty faces in that ring. You are wrong. Not about the pretty face part though. 

But we will still kick everyone else ass in that ring as well. We can still be pretty can break those mother fuckers necks. But you want to know what I heard through the grape vine?

That Shane didn't want me anywhere near the spotlight. You want to know something Shane?

I could give two fucks about what you want. I have the heart to bring the fight in any match. You see not what you think. It's me and Sarah time in the spotlight. We are the top stars of this company. We are the hottest bitches on gods green earth.  

This is what makes us Picture Perfect.
This is why we are better than you.

Screen fades to black



Still some old in the New

01-30-13

Camera switches to Ursula coming out of the shower. She is seen grabbing a towel and walk out the bathroom. As soon as she does she sees the camera pointing right to her. 


Soon some words, comes out of the mouth of Sarah.

 SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Hey over here honey."

Sarah Saint James said snapping her fingers to regain the attention of the camera man.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Look it's simple, Saturday Night either Are or myself will be walking away the North Korean

Champion and the following week Peter Gilmours ridiculous reign as Tag Champion will end, the two titles being gently

wrapped around the waistes of Picture Perfect."

Ursula- Sarah are you talking about the talking about Saturday Impact?

Sarah- Well, ya just stating the truth. What will happen at the show.

Ursula- You always speak the truth. That me or you will walk away with the North Korean. A title that disrespects  all of the USA. You ask why is there such a title? Well it came from the mind of Shane. So a lot of the things are right. Which also includes the fact that the entire Impact roster. Is a shame. the fact that Shane is  trying to makes stars. But the stars are right here in your face.

Ursula Areano is known for breaking the forth wall. That wall that she broke. Which no other star have done. Will Ursula do it again. Will it is said  that is some old still in the new. It seems she will do that  very thing.

It was rumors that claimed. Shane said Ursula should have lost most of her matches. Was it because Shane knew that a true star was coming into XWF or that he didn't want to see a woman in the spotlight. Is this the same reasons why Ursula's Picture Perfect teammate. Didn't get her shot? 

Was that because Ursula was supposed to lose those matches. But she was able to  overcome the odds and win. There were inside scoops that stated that. But it seem that Ursula could careless. She know that she is destined to be a heavy hitter in XWF.

If she have to break the walls that to insure everyone of this. She will do so. This is Picture Perfect time. We have been in the spotlight before coming together. But as of late that have went up 10x better. 

The step that Picture Perfect will like to reach is main event level. Which we will have to win the tag team title. From none other than Peter. A sorry excuse for a wrestler as we know him. He might have been able to win the titles. But with this big target on his back will he be able. To handle the pressure?

Picture Perfect doubts those facts. We will be Tag Team champion. Fuck what everyone else thinks in this company. When you understand that we are  the present and the future of this place. The better your life will be. You see Picture Perfect have a chance to make an impact in that ring. No matter what what people say. We are going out there and we will make that impact. 

Picture Perfect is tired of the bullshit. We is here to look hot. At the same time look sexy. You think it will never happen, but your so wrong. We is here take what we deserve. While everyone is thinking of what to say. We are already 15 moves head of you. But do to the bullshit management. All they think we is eye candy. If we is? Than everyone comes to see us. Not the bullshit US title tournament. They don't come and see the European title. Not even the fucking North Korean Title. What about what the management  have say?

Hell no!!!

They come and see us, which you call eye candy. But don't worry no matter what the fuck you think. We will become champion and raise up this fucking mountain. I hope you is fucking ready. Becuase Picture Perfect is taking you for one hell of a ride.

Suddenly John Black name pops up. What do we have to say about John Black?

Well a lot. That he is some of the worthless talent. Which will make Saturday Impact rating drop. What about him trying to be original. Which he failed at. Not just any fail.

No, no, no; It was an epic fail. Did you  hear what he said about me?

He said how did I raise from the XWF charts. Why don't you watch my matches than you will understand. That if you are in that ring with me. I have no problem at making you my bitch little man.

In the eyes of John. This will be the only chance I will ever be close to a woman. That he gets to touch our bodies. You can tell that he was one of the people that will wack to our pictures. Face it John, on the official website of Ursula. You almost came in your underwear. Which sicken me to my core. Nice try John. But you are hopeless and sad. 

Screen turns blue. After 3 seconds a message pops up on the screen.   

This message has been bought to you by Picture Perfect, thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment